Friday, December 5, 2008

My Photo is in Fitness Plus Magazine!


My photo is in this month's Tucson's Fitness Plus Magazine!

There is something about seeing my photography in a magazine
that makes me giddy!
It is like Christmas, I am waiting, waiting, waiting
and then the issue is here!!!

So, grab your TUCSON Fitness Plus magazine
at your local sporting goods store, health club.
Can't find one?
Click here and then go to the TUCSON issue (Dec 2008)
and my photo is on page 7!

It has a great article about my friend Julia and her pilates studio -
The Pilates Connection
She is TERRIFIC and her studio is GREAT!
Check out the article and her studio-you won't regret it!

FYI-That pose is a lot harder than it looks,
especially when your photographer
is telling you what to do ;)

2 comments:

Mary Marantz said...

that's awesome! congrats!

Mia said...

Thanks for the comment!
Thanks for doing the Cans for Comment Drive on your blog.
I will donate one can of food in my drive in your honor.