Thursday, October 16, 2008

I am on TV!

I am involved with the Arizona International Film Festival.
It is the largest and longest film festival in the state of Arizona.
It is a terrific festival and people come from all over the world to present their films and to attend.

The good people over at IFASA (Independent Filmmakers Assoc. of S. AZ)
invited me the summer to talk to the group about getting into film festivals.
What a honor!
So, if you are in Tucson, I am on tonight! at 5pm-6pm
or next Monday at 9pm or next Thursday at 5pm.
Cox channel 98 (maybe 72 or 73 check them all)
Comcast 120
My talk is called "Getting Into Film Festivals"
and it is on "The IFASA Show"

Can't get a plane ticket to get to Tucson in time?
Watch me on line!
http://access.tucson.org/whatsontv/watch_online/
but you have to watch at the same time the show is on.

It is fun to watch even if you are not a filmmaker!
So, catch it and tell me what you think!

No comments: