Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Bailey and me!


Yesterday was my Wonderlab Bailey and my anniversary!

I adopted her 7 years ago from the Southern Arizona Humane Society.
And I am very lucky.
She is the best dog ever!
Besides being super smart, she is super nice, super cute and super funny.
As you can tell, I am completely unbias!
She is now 11.5 years old and still going strong.

This photo is something her and I created when one of our friends was sick.
It makes me laugh everytime I look at it.
I still can't believe that Bailey balanced the doctor's hat on her head as long as she did.


I love the Humane Society for all that they do!
Check them out, your best friend is waiting!

2 comments:

Jed! said...

Congrats to Mia and Bailey! Clearly you guys have added so much to each others' lives, and you each have much more to give!

I hope you continue to act as ambassadors spreading the word about adopted pets and HSSAz!

Mia said...

Thanks for the great comment!
Mia and Bailey